Quantcast

Mid Tier Authentication Error ARERR 9388

Mid Tier Authentication Error ARERR 9388

Raj-24
Hello All,
After the fresh installation of mid tier, I added http://mid tier
server name/arsys in default webpath under advanced tab in server
information form through user tool and also added ar system server
name under all the options available in mid tier configuration tool
ie. Ar system Server , Preference Server, Data Visualization Server
and Homepage Server.

Still getting an AUTHENTICATION ERROR ARERR 9388 when i am trying to
login through DEMO.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Raj

Platinum Sponsor:[hidden email] ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"

Re: Mid Tier Authentication Error ARERR 9388

Joe DeSouza
**
Raj,

First of all it would be nice to know what web server you are using. If you are using IIS, then /arsys">http://<mid-tier-server-name>/arsys would be enough..

If you are using any other server other than IIS, the default port is not 80 which is assumed by the http protocol. For eg, it is 8080 for Tomcat, 8090 for Websphere so in those two cases your URL would turn out to be :8080/arsys">http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8080/arsys or :8090/arsys">http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8090/arsys respectively if the default ports were used for these web servers.

If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can see the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-Tier Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what is configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server Configuration.

Lastly, if you are using that default admin user to login, then I thought you should know that the user names and passwords in Remedy are case sensitive irrespective to whether the database is case sensitive or not.. So it will not be DEMO but Demo unless you have modified the login name in the User form to be DEMO instead of Demo..

Cheers

Joe

_Platinum Sponsor: [hidden email] ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_

Re: Mid Tier Authentication Error ARERR 9388

Raj-24
Thank you Joe for your reply.

I am using IIS(6.0) with TOMCAT(5.5).
I used the user name Demo but now DEMO, Sorry for typing mistake
earlier during posting.

Also without using port number 8080 , i am getting the login page.
Previously I used to use http://midtier server name : 8080/arsys
but with that i am getting page cannot be displayed page.

so I removed the 8080 and i was able to get mid tier login page.

Also i changed password to a common one. But I will cross check what
you mentioned:
"If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can
see the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-
Tier Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what
is configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server
Configuration."
but I am pretty sure i changed the ar midtier appln password , and it
is same in the ar.conf file.

I will check tomorrow and update in here.

Thank you for your reply. Really appreciate it.

On Aug 12, 7:41 pm, Joe DeSouza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Raj,
>
> First of all it would be nice to know what web server you are using. If you are using IIS, then http://<mid-tier-server-name>/arsys would be enough..
>
> If you are using any other server other than IIS, the default port is not 80 which is assumed by the http protocol. For eg, it is 8080 for Tomcat, 8090 for Websphere so in those two cases your URL would turn out to be http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8080/arsys or http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8090/arsys respectively if the default ports were used for these web servers.
>
> If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can see the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-Tier Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what is configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server Configuration.
>
> Lastly, if you are using that default admin user to login, then I thought you should know that the user names and passwords in Remedy are case sensitive irrespective to whether the database is case sensitive or not.. So it will not be DEMO but Demo unless you have modified the login name in the User form to be DEMO instead of Demo..
>
> Cheers
>
> Joe
>
> ________________________________

If you are using IIS with Tomcat, IIS is using Tomcat only as a jsp engine so the port would be the default 80. This is why you do not have to specify the port.

Do check the Mid-Tier Application Password. Just for the sake of sanity, reset it in the AR Server Settings so that it gets modified in the system and then reset it in the Mid-Tier configuration..

Joe

I used the user name Demo but now DEMO, Sorry for typing mistake earlier during posting.

Also without using port number 8080 , i am getting the login page. Previously I used to use http://midtier server name : 8080/arsys but with that i am getting page cannot be displayed page.

so I removed the 8080 and i was able to get mid tier login page.

Also i changed password to a common one. But I will cross check what you mentioned:
"If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can see the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-Tier Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what is configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server Configuration."
but I am pretty sure i changed the ar midtier appln password , and it is same in the ar.conf file.

I will check tomorrow and update in here.

Thank you for your reply. Really appreciate it.

On Aug 12, 7:41 pm, Joe DeSouza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Raj,
>
> First of all it would be nice to know what web server you are using. If you are using IIS, then http://<mid-tier-server-name>/arsys would be enough..
>
> If you are using any other server other than IIS, the default port is not 80 which is assumed by the http protocol. For eg, it is 8080 for Tomcat, 8090 for Websphere so in those two cases your URL would turn out to be http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8080/arsys or http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8090/arsys respectively if the default ports were used for these web servers.
>
> If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can see the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-Tier Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what is configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server Configuration.
>
> Lastly, if you are using that default admin user to login, then I thought you should know that the user names and passwords in Remedy are case sensitive irrespective to whether the database is case sensitive or not.. So it will not be DEMO but Demo unless you have modified the login name in the User form to be DEMO instead of Demo..
>
> Cheers
>
> Joe
>
> ________________________________

Rosemary-2
**
I've noticed after installing mid-tier 7.1 that it doesn't automatically specify the Authentication Server on the General Settings tab in the Mid Tier Configuration webpage. You haven't mentioned that in your original post, so you might want to double-check.

Regards,
Rosemary

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Joe for your reply.

I am using IIS(6.0) with TOMCAT(5.5).
I used the user name Demo but now DEMO, Sorry for typing mistake
earlier during posting.

Also without using port number 8080 , i am getting the login page.
Previously I used to use http://midtier server name : 8080/arsys
but with that i am getting page cannot be displayed page.

so I removed the 8080 and i was able to get mid tier login page.

Also i changed password to a common one. But I will cross check what
you mentioned:
"If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can
see the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-
Tier Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what
is configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server
Configuration."
but I am pretty sure i changed the ar midtier appln password , and it
is same in the ar.conf file.

I will check tomorrow and update in here.

Thank you for your reply. Really appreciate it.

On Aug 12, 7:41 pm, Joe DeSouza <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Raj,
>
> First of all it would be nice to know what web server you are using. If you are using IIS, then http://<mid-tier-server-name>/arsys would be enough..
>
> If you are using any other server other than IIS, the default port is not 80 which is assumed by the http protocol. For eg, it is 8080 for Tomcat, 8090 for Websphere so in those two cases your URL would turn out to be http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8080/arsys or http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8090/arsys respectively if the default ports were used for these web servers.
>
> If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can see the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-Tier Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what is configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server Configuration.
>
> Lastly, if you are using that default admin user to login, then I thought you should know that the user names and passwords in Remedy are case sensitive irrespective to whether the database is case sensitive or not.. So it will not be DEMO but Demo unless you have modified the login name in the User form to be DEMO instead of Demo..
>
> Cheers
>
> Joe
>
> ________________________________

I tried all the steps , changed the application service password and
mid tier password to same one.
Didn't work out.
I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
Also the other servers namely Ar system Server , Preference Server,
Data Visualization Server
and Homepage Server , I mentioned AR System Server for all these.

Don't know why I am unable to make the Mid tier work ? Must be doing
something wrong.
Will dig in more and update in here.

Any other sugestions are welcome.

Thank you ,
Raj
On Aug 12, 11:10 pm, Rosemary <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've noticed after installing mid-tier 7.1 that it doesn't automatically
> specify the Authentication Server on the General Settings tab in the Mid
> Tier Configuration webpage. You haven't mentioned that in your original
> post, so you might want to double-check.
>
> Regards,
> Rosemary
>

> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Thank you Joe for your reply.
>
> > I am using IIS(6.0) with TOMCAT(5.5).
> > I used the user name Demo but now DEMO, Sorry for typing mistake
> > earlier during posting.
>
> > Also without using port number 8080 , i am getting the login page.
> > Previously I used to usehttp://midtierserver name : 8080/arsys
> > but with that i am getting page cannot be displayed page.
>
> > so I removed the 8080 and i was able to get mid tier login page.
>
> > Also i changed password to a common one. But I will cross check what
> > you mentioned:
> > "If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can
> > see the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-
> > Tier Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what
> > is configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server
> > Configuration."
> > but I am pretty sure i changed the ar midtier appln password , and it
> > is same in the ar.conf file.
>
> > I will check tomorrow and update in here.
>
> > Thank you for your reply. Really appreciate it.
>
> > On Aug 12, 7:41 pm, Joe DeSouza <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Raj,
>
> > > First of all it would be nice to know what web server you are using. If
> > you are using IIS, then http://<mid-tier-server-name>/arsys would be
> > enough..
>
> > > If you are using any other server other than IIS, the default port is not
> > 80 which is assumed by the http protocol. For eg, it is 8080 for Tomcat,
> > 8090 for Websphere so in those two cases your URL would turn out to be
> > http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8080/arsys or http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8090/arsys respectively
> > if the default ports were used for these web servers.
>
> > > If this is not your case (which I do not think it would be as you can see
> > the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-Tier
> > Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what is
> > configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server Configuration.
>
> > > Lastly, if you are using that default admin user to login, then I thought
> > you should know that the user names and passwords in Remedy are case
> > sensitive irrespective to whether the database is case sensitive or not.. So
> > it will not be DEMO but Demo unless you have modified the login name in the
> > User form to be DEMO instead of Demo..
>
> > > Cheers
>
> > > Joe
>
> > > ________________________________

Sorry typing error
Typo : I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.

I mentioned Authentication Server name as AR System Server name.

On Aug 13, 11:55 am, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > you are using IIS, then http://<mid-tier-server-name>/arsys would be
> > > enough..

> > > 80 which is assumed by the http protocol. For eg, it is 8080 for Tomcat,
> > > 8090 for Websphere so in those two cases your URL would turn out to be
> > > http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8080/arsys or http://<mid-tier-server-name>:8090/arsys respectively
> > > if the default ports were used for these web servers.

> > > the login page if you are attempting your logon), check the AR Mid-Tier
> > > Application Password. Make sure that it is the same as that what is
> > > configured in the ar.conf / ar.cfg file via the AR Server Configuration.

> > > you should know that the user names and passwords in Remedy are case
> > > sensitive irrespective to whether the database is case sensitive or not.. So
> > > it will not be DEMO but Demo unless you have modified the login name in the

Resolved.

Windows Firewall was on.

Turned it off and it worked.
Thank you everybody for the help.

Raj

On Aug 13, 11:58 am, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry typing error
> Typo : I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
>
> I mentioned Authentication Server name as AR System Server name.
>
> On Aug 13, 11:55 am, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Hello All,
> > I tried all the steps , changed the application service password and
> > mid tier password to same one.
> > Didn't work out.
> > I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
> > Also the other servers namely Ar system Server , Preference Server,
> > Data Visualization Server
> > and Homepage Server , I mentioned AR System Server for all these.
>
> > Don't know why I am unable to make the Mid tier work ? Must be doing
> > something wrong.
> > Will dig in more and update in here.
>
> > Any other sugestions are welcome.
>
> > Thank you ,
> > Raj
> > On Aug 12, 11:10 pm, Rosemary <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > > I've noticed after installing mid-tier 7.1 that it doesn't automatically
> > > specify the Authentication Server on the General Settings tab in the Mid
> > > Tier Configuration webpage. You haven't mentioned that in your original
> > > post, so you might want to double-check.
>
> > > Regards,
> > > Rosemary

Mid tier with Pre Production worked but I am having issues with test
system now.

here's the mid tier log :

Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Form images for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Form images for definition, permissions , data  change
on server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Active links for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Active links for definition, permissions , data  change
on server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Groups for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Groups for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Roles for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Roles for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Displayed fields for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Displayed fields for definition, permissions , data
change on server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Js for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Js for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Field maps for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Field maps for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Sysdata for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Sysdata for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Compiled forms for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Compiled forms for definition, permissions , data
change on server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Forms for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Forms for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Html for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Html for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Form fields for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Form fields for definition, permissions , data  change
on server All Servers

Any idea what is the problem.

Thanks,
Raj

On Aug 13, 5:14 pm, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Resolved.
>
> Windows Firewall was on.
>
> Turned it off and it worked.
> Thank you everybody for the help.
>
> Raj
>
> On Aug 13, 11:58 am, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Sorry typing error
> > Typo : I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
>
> > I mentioned Authentication Server name as AR System Server name.
>
> > On Aug 13, 11:55 am, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > > Hello All,
> > > I tried all the steps , changed the application service password and
> > > mid tier password to same one.
> > > Didn't work out.
> > > I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
> > > Also the other servers namely Ar system Server , Preference Server,
> > > Data Visualization Server
> > > and Homepage Server , I mentioned AR System Server for all these.
>
> > > Don't know why I am unable to make the Mid tier work ? Must be doing
> > > something wrong.
> > > Will dig in more and update in here.
>
> > > Any other sugestions are welcome.
>
> > > Thank you ,
> > > Raj

LJ Longwing
I'm not sure that's a problem.  I think it's just letting you know that
there is going to be a performance hit to the server while it grabs
definitions from the server.

Mid tier with Pre Production worked but I am having issues with test system
now.

here's the mid tier log :

Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping cache
Form images for definition, permissions , data  change on server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Form images for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE)
:
Reaping cache Groups for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) :
Reaping cache Roles for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Roles for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Displayed fields for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE)
:
Reaping cache Displayed fields for definition, permissions , data change on
[...]
Reaping cache Compiled forms for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING
(com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Compiled forms for definition, permissions , data change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE)
: Reaping cache Forms for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE)
:
Reaping cache Forms for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Html for definition, permissions , data  change on server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Html for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Form fields for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Form fields for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers

Any idea what is the problem.

Thanks,
Raj

On Aug 13, 5:14 pm, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Resolved.
>
> Windows Firewall was on.
>
> Turned it off and it worked.
> Thank you everybody for the help.
>
> Raj
>
> On Aug 13, 11:58 am, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Sorry typing error
> > Typo : I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
>
> > I mentioned Authentication Server name as AR System Server name.
>
> > On Aug 13, 11:55 am, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > > Hello All,
> > > I tried all the steps , changed the application service password
> > > and mid tier password to same one.
> > > Didn't work out.
> > > I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
> > > Also the other servers namely Ar system Server , Preference
> > > Server, Data Visualization Server and Homepage Server , I
> > > mentioned AR System Server for all these.
>
> > > Don't know why I am unable to make the Mid tier work ? Must be
> > > doing something wrong.
> > > Will dig in more and update in here.
>
> > > Any other sugestions are welcome.
>
> > > Thank you ,
> > > Raj

double-check.

default ports were used for these web servers.

Server Configuration.

instead of Demo..

Sponsor:[hidden email]<Sponsor%[hidden email]>ARSlist:
"Where the Answers Are"

> [...]

> > Typo : I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
>
> > I mentioned Authentication Server name as AR System Server name.
>
> > On Aug 13, 11:55 am, Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > > Hello All,
> > > I tried all the steps , changed the application service password
> > > and mid tier password to same one.
> > > Didn't work out.
> > > I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
> > > Also the other servers namely Ar system Server , Preference
> > > Server, Data Visualization Server and Homepage Server , I
> > > mentioned AR System Server for all these.
>
> > > Don't know why I am unable to make the Mid tier work ? Must be
> > > doing something wrong.
> > > Will dig in more and update in here.
>
> > > Any other sugestions are welcome.
>
> > > Thank you ,
> > > Raj

default ports were used for these web servers.

worked.
In the midtier configuration page under AR Settings page, previously i
listed port number 8080 under port column.
I removed the port number, flushed the cache and tried loggin in again
and it worked.

Thank you all,
Raj

On Aug 14, 12:04 pm, Ravi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Where should I look then ? how can I debug this. I am getting ARERR 9388
> when i try to login.
>

> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM, LJ Longwing <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I'm not sure that's a problem.  I think it's just letting you know that
> > there is going to be a performance hit to the server while it grabs
> > definitions from the server.

Well...in reference to that error I found this in the Configuring guide, based on that I would try changing Display-General-Auth-Message2 to F and restart your Remedy server so that it will give you a more detailed message regarding what your problem actually is.

Display-General-Auth-
Message2
Indicates whether to display a message when user authentication fails.
If set to True (the default), a generic message is displayed for user name
and password errors:
„ In BMC Remedy User: ARERR [623] Authentication failed
„ In a browser: ARERR [9388] Authentication failed
If set to False, each authentication error displays a different message:
„ In BMC Remedy User:
„ ARERR [612] No such user is registered with this server
„ ARERR [329] Invalid password or authentication string for
existing user
„ In a browser:
„ ARERR [9381] No such user is registered with this server
„ ARERR [9382] Invalid password or authentication string for
existing user
The syntax for the option is:
Display-General-Auth-Message:T

_Platinum Sponsor: [hidden email] ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_ _Platinum Sponsor: [hidden email] ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_

Re: Mid Tier Authentication Error ARERR 9388

LJ Longwing
Ah...that's referring to the Remedy server port, not the web server port
:)....glad you got it working.